Monday, July 22, 2013

Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it - Mark Twain


[COMMENT]Radio is dryer than [Noel Coward's] memoirs lately. 10 days later and I'm still having to turn off the radio when I hear them talking about that trial. Then today it's all about the royal baby. Give me a friggen break, will you? I'm a chronic listener as you well know, and maybe I just need to "sample" what's on instead of listening all day. I'm in the car, what else can I do? Then we have [Geraldo Rivera] tweeting a simi nude photo. What in the hell is the matter with him? He tweeted this on Monday night:

@GeraldoRivera
If my pix is so offensive to media critics, why do they keeping flashing the damn thing over & over? "Isn't this terrible? Let's see it again"
I hope ABC fires his ass and that crap ass radio show that nobody listens to. Ever heard of [Anthony Wiener?] Seriously stupid.


[RADIO]UNIVISION CANCELS POPULAR [EDDIE "PIOLIN" SOTELO] MORNING SHOW
http://www.radioink.com/Article.asp?id=2678622&spid=24698
Funny, you know this is happening because of the recent ratings. He got higher ratings than [Bill Handel] on KFI. He probably said that exact thing in a meeting. He will be back, he's a money maker, how can they not work this out? Just this also, I have never heard his show.......I don't speak Spanish!



Here's The Thing: [Dwight Gooden]
This week [Alec Baldwin] sits down with pitcher Dwight Gooden whose blistering fastball and notoriously deceptive curve ball earned him the Rookie of the Year Award in 1984. He was 19 years old. Gooden’s outstanding first three years in Major League Baseball were replaced by very public battles with alcohol and cocaine which he struggled with for much of his professional career. http://www.wnyc.org/shows/heresthething/








[PODCASTS]Wow [Thom Yorke] from Radiohead on with [Marc Maron] this week. That's gonna be a must hear. Also another great blog post from Marc. I think he writes a lot when he's flying. Cool thoughts on being in Nashville. Makes me want to go there. His posts are called Dispatches from the Head. http://www.wtfpod.com/

[Adam Carolla] is at Carolines in NY with [Artie Lang].
http://adamcarolla.com/artie-lange-live-from-carolines-in-nyc/



[ONLINE]A new Prager University video
The Public Unions vs. the Public
http://www.prageruniversity.com/Political-Science/The-Public-Unions-vs-the-Public.html#.Ue334dLVB8E




[QUOTE]"I got a solid 20 seconds" Caller Herb from Chicago on the [Dennis Miller] Show.




[PLATE]AMOR DUX




[THUMBS DOWN]So am I an insensitive ass if I don't give a rats ass that Former Governor [David Paterson] Officially Joins ‘AM 970 The Answer’ in New York. He's blind, does that mean I'm supposed to give the guy a chance or listen and feel sorry for him? Do not care and won't be listening.




[SEEN ON THE ROAD]





[HEARD THIS]Long time KABC producer [Les Siegel] has a birthday. Photo with [Ann Coulter].



[PHOTO][Amy King] working the news on the Sunday [Lisa Ann Walter] Show on KFI.

And another from Sunday with [Gary Hoffman] on KFI





[PARTING SHOT]"So what who cares?" - [Brian Whitman] doing [Joy Behar]





[CONTACT]
Please send me a comment
losangeleslistener@gmail.com
Twitter: @losanglistener








No comments:

Post a Comment