Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Townhall 2012!

Just a couple notes, feeling a little under the weather this week.

His campaign has jumped the shark. I heard this from several hosts today. A little crack in the Obama campaign might be showing. But then you never know. I mean tomorrow something could explode. I think Thursday Joe Biden will probably explode. I predict Paul Ryan will wipe the floor with him.

I probably get to drive in the rain tomorrow. It's feeling like winter is coming. Feels good. A spectacular sunset today. Here are a couple shots.





This Sunday at 5pm in Pomona is Townhall 2012, put on by 870 KRLA The Answer. I love this radio station and all the hosts. Deb and I will be there. It's minus Dennis Prager but plus Ann Coulter. $30, includes food and drink of some kind. It's right next to where the LA County Fair is put on. Be there!


From the Sheraton Fairplex website. I think this might be the room it's in, looks great. 

California Ballroom

This on the Hotel Website as of 1AM Wednesday morning might be a hint of how many people are coming: Sheraton Fairplex Hotel & Conference Center is not available for 10/13/2012 - 10/14/2012.


- JP









1 comment: