Friday, September 21, 2012

I heard It On The Radio! Ice Cream, Elections, Fresh Air And The Way People Don't like Seeing Photos of Ex Wives



I come home and I usually turn on Coast to Coast Am with George Noory. But his show is all psychics tonight, who wants to hear that crap? So a little unknown show at night is on KFWB News 98, Jon Greyson. He does his show from 10PM-3AM pacific time from St. Louis. It's a pretty good show. He has a good sense of humor and he's a pretty skilled broadcaster. Tonight he got my attention with a story about a new Ben and Jerry's ice cream flavor. It's called "Cannoli". Jon accused them of trying to kill him. I think Jon might be a little portly. I guess they had made this flavor back in the late 90's and people hated it. This time it might be better. Check out this short funny article about it. http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/lifestyle/2012/09/ben-jerrys-new-cannoli-ice-cream/
and here is a link to Jon and his show:
http://www.dialglobal.com/index.php/programming/talk-radio/daily-talk/overnight-america-with-jon-grayson




"Christian is this election dragging on? Did we start talking about it when you were 14?" - Dennis Miller 

Dennis played this great blooper reel of Casey Kasem tonight, censored of course, this one is not

Casey Kasem's Profane Radio Meltdown • The Definitive Edition!





I turned on NPR's Fresh Air in the second half hour of the show, around 7:35PM. Dave Davies was doing the interview with actress Kelly MacDonald. I started listening and I recognized the voice right away, but couldn't place it. It's a thick Scottish accent. She is playing an Irish girl on the HBO show Boardwalk Empire. I have seen one episode while staying in a hotel somewhere. It's such a beautifully shot show. One of my favorite actors stars in this series......Steve Buscemi (pronounced Boo Semi Mr. Dave Davies...your on the radio my brother). I was thinking while listening, where I have seen this woman? I could see her face in my mind. Then they started talking about her role in "No Country For Old Men"! That's it. She played Josh Brolins' wife, who spoke in a southern accent. One of my all time favorite films. 




Heard about this (still a total outrage) tonight. Breitbart News is doubling its reward--to $100,000--for one of the missing pieces of Barack Obama’s past, which may be the key to understanding his collapsing Middle East policy: the “Khalidi tape,” a video kept under wraps by the Los Angeles Times since April 2008.




Here is the kind of person that will be voting for Obama again. Actress Jessica Alba encourages voters to pledge allegiance to Barack Obama. http://www.examiner.com/article/actress-jessica-alba-encourages-voters-to-pledge-allegiance-to-barack-obama

I heard about a new App for only iPhone now. It's a new way to create and experience music, it's very compelling and could be a big deal. It's called RJDJ. Check out this cool video.
And here is the link to "The Story". The RJDJ portion of the show is around 30 minutes in: https://www.google.com/search?q=site:thestory.org+rjdj




Bob Woodward was on with Michael Medved talking about his new book “The Price of Politics”, I am listening to the audiobook. He said in the interview "Obama trying to get a deal on legislation, he could only get to the 1st yard line with the Republicans, and got nowhere with his own Democrat leadership".



Kelsey Grammer 'Ran Out' Of Piers Morgan's Show. They put a photo of his ex wife on the screen before he was to come out. I would have left to. Man she looks crazy.



- JP



No comments:

Post a Comment