Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Thanks For The Laughs Horshack!


I'm still fuming from the thing Joe Biden said today. It's so unbelievably outrageous that he would say this. I wish he would resign, this is worthy of that. Hugh Hewitt today said something frightening, he thinks that Obama will replace Joe with Hillary. God almighty that's scary. He could win doing that. Ryan is holding his own while the media attacks him. Dan Rather says he's toxic, go lay down Dan honest to god. Ryan was on with Brit Hume tonight and did great I heard. He's got the smarts to do well in every interview. Medicare, this will be a winnable debate against the dems.


"I could sit here and talk about Medicare till I'm blue in the face, but I don't like being blue in the face"
- Mark Levin


"Jar Jar Binks is a Rhode Scholar compared to Debbie Wasserman Schultz"  - Dennis Miller



Then tonight on KFI with Robert Townsend sitting in for Tim (I wish Robert had a regular show, he's good), he did a great show.


Horshack died

Ronald Gabriel "Ron" Palillo was an American television and film actor. Palillo was perhaps best known for his role as high school student Arnold Dingfelder Horshack on the ABC sitcom Welcome Back, Kotter, which aired from 1975 to 1979.

Robert had one of the cast members on the show tonight. Lawrence Hilton Jacobs who played Freddie 'Boom Boom' Washington in 92 episodes. 


He talked about the show being shot and how loose it was on the set. And how goofy Travolta was, "Up your nose with a rubber hose!". I got a little emotional because this show was one of my favorites. I was a teenager when it was on and I never missed it. Always hilarious and just fun and loved all these guys. I saw all 95 episodes on a 13 inch RCA color tv living in Sherman Oaks. I recall it being on prime time on a week day. I think Barney Miller may have been on after it. Like a Wednesday at 9pm or something like that. Horshack was a big part of the show. We laughed so hard at him. My Mom and Brother used to howl watching this. Thanks for all the laughs Ron! Rest in Peace Brother. 



Freddie "Boom Boom" Washington: "Hey, Mr. Kot-tair!"

Arnold Horshack: [gets on Epstein's case about his "notes from his mother"] "Please excuse Juan for being a sheephead." Signed: "Epstein's mother's veterinarian".





If you want to hear this great interview with Larry Jacobs and Robert Townsend on KFI click on this link. You'll love it. 




- JP  




No comments:

Post a Comment