Thursday, August 9, 2012

LA Has Endeavor's Pink Slip!


It's all about this election now. Dennis Miller said "This world is in knee deep in Guano". If Obama keeps making ads like this latest one with the woman that died of cancer, he's gonna sink himself. The new movie 2016 is in theaters this weekend. Hugh Hewitt and Mike Gallagher are going to be in Brea Thursday night for a screening and question and answer after. I'm sorry I have to miss that. I have this pesky job.

Big big big story I heard today, Endeavor is coming to LA. Landing atop a 747 on September 20th!. This will be one huge event for LA. I will be out there at some point following it down the street in the middle of the night just like I did with "The Rock" to MOCA. Get ready for one huge street party and bring your American flags!



For this map and the press release and all info about the route and events, must see this page. 




Paul F. Tompkins
The Pod F. Tomcast

Listening to this podcast I have never heard before. Really good website: http://www.paulftompkins.com

Started out in stand-up comedy in 1986 at The Comedy Works, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where he was half of a duo with the late Rick Roman. Dropped out of Temple University. Moved to Los Angeles in 1994. Met actor Jay Johnston through their mutual friend, Adam McKay, and created a live sketch show called "The Skates", which led to his being hired on HBO's "Mr. Show with Bob and David" (1995).

This guy has some really big guests like John C. Reilly and John Lithgow and John Hamm. I'm listening to the John Hamm episode. Not sure about this. I'll report back. ohh ohh he's doing voices and sketches hmm. 


Jews and guns by Dennis Prager

Adam Carolla at the New York Comedy Festival.







- JP





No comments:

Post a Comment